The success of today’s logistics sector has benefited from decades of EU investments in research and innovation (R&I) advancing innovation in the logistics sector. The BOOSTLOG project is led by ETP ALICE and will facilitate knowledge exchange and stimulate the implementation of innovations in the sector.
The project will:
- systematically and logically summarise key results and outcomes from more than 160 EU funded R&I projects and make them available and accessible to a wide range of audiences
- develop and implement a strategy to overcome barriers for deployment of EU funded R&I projects, thus accelerating the innovation uptake
- identify and prioritise R&I gaps in logistics research for today’s and tomorrow’s needs to be addressed
- facilitate knowledge exchange on best practices in government funding in R&I in the logistics sector at regional, national, and European level
- reach out and engage with more researchers and companies to participate in future R&I projects