It is important that VIL projects address the demands and needs of logistics companies. In order to ensure that this is the case and that projects actually increase the competitiveness of our companies, project proposals are evaluated by an advisory board.
Projects can only be approved by the Board of Directors if they receive a positive evaluation from the advisory board.
The advisory board is composed of academics as well as industry representatives.
On behalf of the academics
- Marc Juwet, KU Leuven
- Edwin van Hassel, UAntwerpen
- Sven Verstrepen, UGent
- An Caris, UHasselt
- Koen Mommens, VUB
On behalf of the industry
- Hugo Van Herck, Yusen Logistics
- Roel Smets, Alders Transport
- Lode Verkinderen, TLV
- Ilse Verdonck, Van Moer Logistics
- Serge Gregoir, Eutraco
On behalf of the shippers/retailers
- Lieven Deketele, P&G
- Lieven De Jonge, Covestro
- Frank Van Steijvoort, Delhaize
- Hans Thibau, Atlas Copco